in Downtown New Bern 2011
Read all about it!
Now through Dec 24, 2011 Bear Plaza, a winter wonderland, Santa in Bear Plaza, Head in the Hole photo op, kissing stations, thousands of lights! Read all about it!
Now through Dec 31 "Music, Mirth, and Merriment": The Holiday Season at Tryon Palace, Special Events Daily! Calendar
Leave your letter to Santa in his mailbox in Bear Plaza!
- Dec 2, 2011 Friday 5:30 and 7 - Christmas Trolley Tours Reservations Required
- Dec 2, 2011 7 pm It's a Wonderful Life, Movie Night at the Athens Theatre, $5, includes popcorn and soda. Call 252-634-9057 for more information.
- Dec 3, 2011 Saturday Breakfast with Santa, New Bern Riverfront Convention Center, $12 for children and adults, www.ncfestivaloftrees.com CarolinaEast Foundation Be sure to call! Almost sold out. 252-633-8247.
- Dec 3, 2011 Saturday - Make your own Holiday Cards! 11 am -1 pm Gallery 323 Details
Dec 3, 2011 Saturday Pet Photos with Santa, 8:30-11 am, Nauti Paws For more info & reservations call Nauti Paws at (252) 637-0247.
- Dec 3, 2011 Saturday 5:30 PM Union Point Park, Annual Christmas Flotilla
- Dec 3, 2011 Saturday -11 AM and 2 PM Glad Christmas Comes - A Dramatic Garland of Victorian Christmas Readings presented by Tryon Palace Details
- Dec 3, 2011 Saturday 3 pm - Christmas Parade Monetary proceeds will be used to purchase gifts for Christmas parties held for the Mentally Handicapped children of Craven County given by the Craven County Jaycees.
- Dec 3, 2011 7 pm Miracle on 34th Street, Movie Night at the Athens Theatre, $5, includes popcorn and soda. Call 252-634-9057 for more information.
- Dec 4, 2011 Sunday - Holiday Open House New Bern Bed and Breakfasts 2-5 pm Free Details
- Dec 4, 2011 Sunday - 2 and 6 pm A Christmas Carol, Co-sponsored by the Friends of New Bern-Craven County Public Library and the English Speaking Union, at the NC History Center, Cullman Performance Hall. Free with advance registration. Call 252-638-7800.
- Dec 4, 2011 4 pm Prancer, Movie Afternoon at the Athens Theatre, $5, includes popcorn and soda. Call 252-634-9057 for more information.
- Dec 9, 2011 Friday 5:30 and 7 - Christmas Trolley Tours Reservations Required
- Dec 9, 10, 11, 2011 Hemingway, His Way, One Man Play, Details
- Dec 9, 2011 Friday Suds for Studs Shopping Evening at Studio 323 Details
- Dec 10, 2011 10-2 Cookie Walk, Christ Episcopal Church Details
- Dec 10, 2011 Saturday The Holly and Ivy Home Tour Details
- Dec 10 - Saturday - 7 pm to midnight - Accidental Artist - Paint 'til You Faint - Complimentary refreshments. For more information, call 634-3411.
- Dec 10, 2011 Saturday Make your own Ornament masterpieces! Studio 323 Details
- Dec 10, 2011 1-3 pm, Book signing with Phil Scearce, Trent River Coffee Company.
- Dec 10, 2011 5-9 pm, Tryon Palace Christmas Candlelight Tour, Tickets must be purchased in advance. Call 252-639-3524 or 800-767-1560. Click here for details!
- Dec 11, 2011 3 pm, Christmas in a Shoebox! Performance in the Cullman Performance Hall at Tryon Palace, $6 per adult, $3 per student. Call 252-639-3584 for more information.
- Dec 12, 2011 Monday Messiah 3 pm Open Rehearsal - 7:30 pm Performance, Centenary United Methodist Church, call 252-633-2918 for reservations and tickets.
- Dec 14 - Wednesday - 3pm to 7pm - Accidental Artist - Santa's Workshop - $15.00 for children 12 and under. For more information, call 634-3411.
- Dec 14, Wednesday - Tryon's Tales for Tots: Twelve Days of Christmas! Ages 3-5, $6 per child. call 800-767-1560 for more information.
- Dec 15, Thursday 7:30 pm NC Symphony Holiday Pops Concert
- Dec 15, 2011 Thursday Community Sing on the street 300 Block Pollock St Details
- Dec 16, 2011 Friday - 6-7pm Carolina Violin Ensemble under the direction of Chris Gawlik - Bank of the Arts
- Dec 16, 2011 - 5:30 and 7 - Christmas Trolley Tours Reservations Required
- Dec 17, 2011 - 9:00 am. Pet Parade. Meet at the Corner of Front and Craven in the field area. Line-up will begin at 8:30 am and the parade will start at 9:00 am. Last year we had 300 pets with their people. Costumes are encouraged but not mandatory! For more info call Nauti Paws at (252) 637-0247.
- Dec 17, 2-9 pm Battle of the Bands, featuring eight live bands and six comedians at the Athens Theatre, $5, call 252-634-9057 for more information.
- Dec 18, 2011 Sunday Many shops and restaurants open on Sunday in Downtown New Bern!
- Dec 20, 2011 Tuesday
- Dec 22, 23, 24, 2011 - 7-8 pm Living Nativity in front of Centenary United Methodist Church, Middle Street.
Come back to this page as the season progresses for more details!